THE LINK MEMBERSHIP
It is not necessary to be a Link member to send press releases through our service, but as a member you are entitled to special privileges and rates on most Link services.
Here is a list of our member services …
- Customized Zoning - Choose only the sites you wish to target with your release.
- Lower Open Rate - A 10% discount is applied to the non-member rate for all releases sent through The Link. Contract rates are available for members with four or more releases per month for a calendar year.
- Complete Delivery Service - The Link will deliver your press release using a multitude of options that include: modem, e-mail, fax and mail.
- Link's Creatabase - This special service will match your zipcoded or county specific lists to each media site's distribution area and deliver a customized release to them. It's great for graduation lists and award programs.
- Universities - Hometowners Program - The Hometowners Program delivers graduation and dean's lists to newspapers. Newspapers will receive only the press release and names appropriate for their coverage area.
- Fax Service - We can broadcast fax to non-active media sites, businesses and individuals that are on your fax list.
- By Request Only - The Link will distribute text media kits from commodities groups and other clients with special distribution needs.
- Special Sections - The Link assembles special section material on specific topics from a number of clients for distribution to the media. Special sections topics include: Ag Day, Health Care, Back to School, Harvest Safely, etc...
GETTING YOUR RELEASE TO THE LINK
BY EMAIL: Simply fill out our electronic form and click the SEND button or email your release to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY FAX: Fax your cover sheet and release to us at (641) 648-4765.
BY POSTAL SERVICE
Mail your release to us at:
PO Box 640
Iowa Falls, IA 50126
BY DICTATION: The Link will input your story by dictation over the phone. Please call ahead to make arrangements.
To become a member, or if you have additional questions regarding The Link's membership advantages, please call us at 800-373-1719.